INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Please follow the following recommendation by preparing the manuscript:
1. The main studies should be around
36.000 characters (including spaces).
2. Reviews and Short Information should not extend 10.800 characters (including spaces).
3. Text might be submitted in Slovak, Czech or English language.
4. Texts should be submitted as Word files either by e-mail with minimum formatting.
5. Notes should appear as endnotes, not footnotes.
6. All diagrams and photographs should be either good hard copies or electronic format – jpeg or tiff files. Resolution should be not less than 300 dpi. The position of each should be indicated in the text, and all figures should be referred to in the text. A separate list of captions should be provided at the end of the text. Please, do not embed images or diagrams in the text.
7. Tables should appear at the end of the text, but their positions indicated in the text.
8. Authors should provide resume of 9.000 characters (including spaces), annotation of 700 characters (including spaces) and selection of 5 – 7 key words (to illustrate the content of the paper).
9. References will be brought into line with the Slovak System
LAST NAME, First name. Year published. Title. Edition. (Only include the edition if it is not the first edition) City published: Publisher, Page(s).
· ALMANDOZ, Arturo, 2002. Planning Latin America’s Capital Cities, 1850 – 1950. London: Routledge, 350 p.
· KOTLER, Philip and ARMSTRONG, Gary, 2001. Principles of Marketing. 9th ed. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. 785 p.
Chapter within a book
LAST NAME, First name, Year published. Chapter title. In: Last name, First initial. (ed.), Book Title. City: Publisher, Page(s).
· BASTIÉ, Jean, 1975. Paris: Baroque elegance and agglomeration. In: Eldredge, H.W. (ed.) World Capitals: Towards Guided Urbanization. Garden City, NY, Anchor/Doubleday, pp. 17 – 27.
Print Journal Articles
LAST NAME, First name, Year published. Article title. Journal, Volume (Issue), Page(s).
· ŠÍCHA, Jan et al., 2011. Ion flux characteristics in pulsed dual magnetron discharges used for deposition of photoactive TiO2 films. Plasma Processes and Polymers. 8(3), pp. 191-199.
Citations for Conference Proceedings
LAST NAME, First name. Conference Year. Title of Paper or Proceedings. In: Name or Title of Conference. City: Publisher of the Proceedings, pages.
· FOX, Ronald. 2014. Technological Advances in Banking. In: American Finance Association Northeast Regional Conference. Hartford: AFA, p. 24.
Journal Articles Found on a Database or on a Website
LAST NAME, First name, Year published. Article Title. Journal title, subtitle, [online] Volume(Issue), pages. [Accessed Day Mo. Year]. Available at: URL
· BITUŠÍKOVÁ, Alexandra and LUTHER, Daniel, 2010. Sustainable diversity and public space in the city of Bratislava, Slovakia. Anthropological Notebooks, Ljubljana (Slovenia): Slovene Anthropological Society, [online]. 16(2) [cit. 13.6.2011]. Available at:http://www.drustvo-antropologov.si/AN/PDF/2010_2/Anthropological_Notebooks_XVI_2_Bitusikova.pdf
Website name,. Page title. [online] Year published, [Accessed Day Mo. Year], Available at: URL.
· Mms.com. M&M'S Official Website. [online] 2015 [Accessed 20 Apr. 2015], Available at: http://www.mms.com/
Citations for Archive Material
Institution name, sign/collection name, inventory number or signature, number of carton/book/file, date and city, or short description of document and tyme harmonogram, page number if the document have more pages.
· Archiv města Plzně, Česká reálka v Plzni, i. č. 9255, sign. 12d101, general catalogue of class I.A 1899/1900, p. 25.
The shorten form of citation, if it is used more than once in the article
Last name, First initial. Year published. Page(s).
· Almandoz, A., 2002. 350 p.